Subject: [Leica] Friday FS (Phong): Leica, Hasselblad, etc.
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri May 28 06:48:40 2004

I have  reduced the price on selected items.
Will consider offers.  Thanks !

Voigtlander Bessa T101 kit , with the famous 50mm Heliar lens in LTM
$675
                Olive, mint, box, finder, [Stephen Gandy sells these for
$950]
                Body is unused.  The 50mm Heliar lens is truly fantastic,
                but I am keeping my 50mm Summicron LTM.

Leica M 90mm Summicron       $  625
           Non asph, black, excellent++, made in Canada, built-in hood,
caps,

Minilux                           $  325
           Black, fixed lens version.  Excellent+, comes with Zing pouch

Contax T2                     $  275
           Excellent+, fitted case (slightly worn)

Hasselblad Distagon 40mm f/4 CF FLE T*     $1650
           Black, excellent+, rear and front caps
           KEH price is $2000+

Hasselblad Sonnar 150mm f/4 CF  T*       $725
           Black, excellent+, rear and front caps, hood
           KEH price is $900+

Hasselblad A24 film back                                          $325
           Black, new style  with dark slide holder,  mint,  used very
little
           Matching insert, of course.

Prices do not include shipping and insurance.
I am in the Boston area.  I accept payment by personal
checks, certified bank checks, money order, or
Paypal (please add 3% with Paypal).  Checks must clear
before I ship.  5-day MBG.

Thanks,

- Phong