Subject: [Leica] new 50/1.4 M lens
From: dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post)
Date: Fri May 28 05:49:41 2004

Aminal-
No one has stated the obvious (as far as I have read- pardon me if I am
wrong!) but if the new 1.4/50 is going to go for $2500, then the Noctilux is
not such a bad deal anymore! If you go from an f2 to 1.4, that's a big leap
in price- the jump to f1 is just a few scoots more---- wow!
Suddenly the unreachable seems within reach!
Dan