Subject: [Leica] Leica newbie inquiry
From: rdcb37 at cyberone.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Thu May 27 22:11:39 2004

On 28/05/2004, at 12:49 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>  I've never shot film with any lens on my Leica M
> system and gone:
> "HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!! THAT'S NOT WHERE I PUT MY EDGES!!!! I WANT MY
> MONEY
> BACK!!!"

Geez, I have.

I took a shot of team of little kids once.  All tightly bunched
together.  I had to take the shot with my M, normally used for
portraits only.  I got the frameline allowance mixed up and stood back
too far.  So it turned out with the kids in the middle of the shot,
with heaps of grass and background around them.  Looked a bit silly
actually, but no-one complained.  :-)

Rick.