Subject: [Leica] Birthdays and friends.
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Wed May 26 17:06:45 2004

Ted,

Many blessings to you both! My mother hits the big 3/4 C next week, my dad
just tripped 79 klicks, and my fiesty Irish grandmother is weeks away from
101. Long live wisdom! My dad jokes about not buying green bananas, but is
going strong. (He gave me my first camera 25 years ago, a wonderful Canon TX
with a razor sharp 50 1.8.) I get great pleasure watching my 11 year old
daughter engage in long discussions with my father. He, like you, loves to
teach and be a guide to the younger generations.

My offer to be your Ottawa guide if you ever make it back east still stands!

Bonne fete!

jm

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Birthdays and friends.)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Birthdays and friends.)