Subject: [Leica] Birthdays and friends.
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed May 26 14:42:32 2004

At 06:28 AM 5/26/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>So we're both looking forward to making it to the 100 percent century! :-)
>
>Just thought you folks might like to know of a nice moment shared with
>friends in our Leica lives. :-)
>ted

Happy Birthday, Ted!!  And a very special happy birthday to Irene for
putting up with you and your Leicas all these years.  When you hit 100, we
will have to have a special LUG celebration with everybody on the LUG
getting together at your house.  We'll bring the Lagavulin.  I'll only be
83 and my knees will only be 26!  See you in October!!

Best wishes until later -

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP

www.tinamanley.com