Subject: [Leica] The Critic Should Climb Down Off His Horse
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue May 25 11:08:19 2004

I may be wrong - of course - but I'll bet that the description is wrong.
I'll be that what the contact sheets show is that HCB spotted that
puddle, that situation, saw the image he wanted, and staked it out,
shooting person after person trying to make the leap. And eventually he
got the image he had already created in his mind.

You or I would have walked by the puddle and thought, "hmmmm, that's a
lot of standing water." :-)