Subject: [Leica] McCain left of Nader?
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri May 21 18:23:31 2004

Marc:

Once again you have amply demonstrated as to just how out of touch you
are with the rest of the country.

McCain left of Nader?     And... Dubya a mild liberal who protects the
environment?

Ahahhahahahahaha!

At least you don't appear to be a warmonger... you seem to want us out
of Irag as much as I do, albeit for different reasons.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 13:21, Marc James Small wrote:

>> By US standards, Senator McCain -- who believes in Big Government and
>> detests the insistance of the several States that they DO have some
rights
>> under our Constitution -- is somewhere to the left of Ralph Nader.
He is
>> hardly "traditional" or "conservative" by any US standard.
>>
>> George Bush is a mild liberal:  he has eroded civil rights and has
insisted
>> on using the Federal authority for items for which it was never
intended,
>> such as the protection of the environment and for the suppression of
Free
>> Speech.  He is close to McCain in earning my dislike but he isn't
quite at
>> the McCain point yet.
>>
>> Me?  I'll vote Libertarian or I will write in a candidate.
Virginia, where