Subject: [Leica] BRITISH and CANADIANS!
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri May 21 17:13:47 2004

I'd love to become a Canadian when I retire. And British Columbia
couldn't be a better spot. I suppose I should compromise and maybe look
for a spot in Montana or Washington, and just visit. I've been in heat,
humidity, termites, and roaches for 30 years now. I yearn for fog, mist,
dew, and cleanliness for a change.

>From the city that care forgot....

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA