Subject: [Leica] Re: "unnecessary paranoia"
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri May 21 12:39:07 2004

Thinkofcole@aol.com wrote:

>     I suppose it's just bad luck all around and, besides, nobody should be
> out at 3 am I guess.
>    But most of this happened in the good old days when none of this was
> supposed to happen. Today it's different. -- bob cole

Since most of your misfortunes happened in and around New York, I guess
it is relevant to mention that crime in NYC is much lower today than it
was 15 years ago, and it is one of the safer cities in the Western world
these days.

I still stand by my statement--if you are so worried about having your
Leica stolen that it impedes your picture-taking activities, then what
is the use of owning one?

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman