Subject: [Leica] Best Lenses To Take To Honolulu
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri May 21 06:34:46 2004

FRANK DERNIE said:
> I've a security person very concerned that my M6
> didn't have an "on" switch. The individual did not
> believe that it was possible to make a working camera
> which didn't need switching on. It wasted a lot of
> time.<<<<

And the scary part of this is..... "We have to entrust our flying lives to
un-educated and ill-trained people of this type every day!"

"Security is essential to the safety of all passengers!" Yeah right! :-(
ted

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Best Lenses To Take To Honolulu)