Subject: [Leica] More than 1 Ms?
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu May 20 22:32:51 2004

Richard,

I ALWAYS have more than one body with me. On my weekly trips to Seville
I usually carry the tiny Domke bag (forgot the model number, but it is
really small) with 2 CL bodies and 3 lenses. One CL is loaded with B&W
film, the other with color slide film.

In more normal circumstances I carry an M6 loaded with B&W, an M7 loaded
with color slide, and a Bessa R2 loaded with either high-speed B&W or
infrared.

I have never had a rangefinder body fail, so my reason for carrying
multiple bodies is not backup, but the need to have different types of
film instantly available.

Nathan