Subject: [Leica] First it was 50 first, now it could be what 50
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (Robert Palmieri)
Date: Thu May 20 11:27:05 2004

Folks -

This collapsible 50 with the 21 CV in the bag "just in case" has really
become my overwhelming favorite for everyday use.  However, I must say
that the close focussing limit of 1 meter on some of the 50's can get
frustrating when you're sitting across from people at dinner and they do
something snapworthy... especially when you're bracing your elbows on
the table for slow-speed support.

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] First it was 50 first, now it could be what 50)