Subject: [Leica] First it was 50 first, now it could be what 50
From: kajabbi at yahoo.com (ned learned)
Date: Thu May 20 04:36:53 2004

I am a firm believer that the 50MM is the best photographic learning tool of them all. The wider lenses are, in the majority of cases, catch-all tools. The negatives then cropped to the users best advantage. I was brought up to view the image in the viewfinders perspective, and print the whole frame.
Cropping to improve the picture meant that you goofed in the first place.Truthfully, your original goof can hold an unsuspected gem that becomes a great picture., but that is the exception the proves the rule.See the picture before taking it, not discover it later on the proof sheet.

kajabbi