Subject: [Leica] some new york shots
From: yup at pacbell.net (doug kim)
Date: Thu May 20 08:04:22 2004

i actually stole the code form another website, changed it and tweaked it
enough so that it was different to claim it as my own.

its a javascript function that swaps out the images. i'm not a coder but
after a couple of weeks trying to break it, i was able figure out how it
worked.

i unfortunately have to update my site by hand but i think its worth the
effort.

doug