Subject: [Leica] The "discipline" of using only one lens
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed May 19 21:55:41 2004

Jeffery Smith said:
Subject: RE: [Leica] The "discipline" of using only one lens

> If I had 5 camera bodies hanging off my shoulders, I guarantee you that
> they would be clacking together in self-destructive fashion. :-0<<<<<<<

Hi Jeffery,
Naw you organize the neck straps off your neck so the camera's hang just
above each other. Yeah if you have to run sometimes they clank to-gether,
but what the hell they're Leicas and can take some bumps! :-)

But generally they just miss each other. Then the others hang off your
shoulder, which ever is your comfort shoulder. ;-) Even here the straps are
adjusted to hold them apart also.

ted