Subject: [Leica] Documentary Photography Book Review
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed May 19 12:01:54 2004

I don't want to fight, Adam, but to say you're actively doing everything
you can to remove the current Admin and to boast about not knowing who
Karl Rove is strikes me as a bit of an oxymoron. How does one work
against something when one doesn't know how it works? Having some
understanding of who Karl Rove is, and what he does, and what part he
plays in W's political life strikes me as essential to understanding the
Administration.

Best
B. D.