Subject: [Leica] Documentary Photography Book Review
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed May 19 04:56:25 2004

No argument here.
And btw - I would recommend to anyone looking for any trends in the
current election ruckus the Boston Glove OpEd this a.m. written by none
other than the CEO of John Hancock Financial Services...If this doesn't
send subzero chills down Karl Rove's spine, he is not the genius he's
made out to be. ;-)