Subject: [Leica] DAS Weeks 45 and 46: Had enough yet?
From: dante at dantestella.com (Dante Stella)
Date: Tue May 18 19:33:12 2004

It's kind of interesting - I have been trying to figure out the
"gestalt" of what looks "analog" and what looks "digital" - the best
way that I can distinguish it is that film has better acutance; that it
has a naturally-sharpened look to it.  Digital does not.  But if you
use 100-speed color film, there is little difference to see (unless you
use Frontier processing, which sharpens both the image and the grain in
the CDs they give you).

Cheers
Dante