Subject: [Leica] Best Lenses To Take To Honolulu
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue May 18 11:27:12 2004

> As usual, shy or sensitive people can use the archives to arrive at a basic understanding of what might be considered stupid questions. In fact, every new subscriber should go through a half-hour search session in the archives, with one of the search criteria being 'stupid'. One could learn a lot.

I'd like that. The amount of time I have to invest in keeping the archives working and accessible is a lot greater than the time I invest in keeping the LUG running day-to-day. So whenever people use the archives, it makes me happy.

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Best Lenses To Take To Honolulu)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Best Lenses To Take To Honolulu)