Subject: [Leica] Eric's latest
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Mon May 17 19:54:48 2004

Eric,

I really enjoyed these images. My favourite is the first one (either crop).
You did a fine job of managing the focus and depth of field. I love seeing
kids in a natural state, not haming it up.

I do like the third as well, but I'm not sure if the shoes help "set the
stage" or are just distracting. But that's a minor point.

And the last one is just pure kid's emotion! Oh how familiar that one is to
parents!

jm