Subject: [Leica] Scanning silver halide films - which one scans best? - OT
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon May 17 14:15:00 2004

You ARE or are not using Nikon software?

I have fiddled with Tech Pan, and plan to try it more in Ethol TEC and in
Photographer's Formulary developer for Tech Pan. The one roll I shot
scanned fairly well despite being very, very thin.

I have yet to scan one of the newbie t-grain films. I just shot a test roll
of the Delta 400. I'll try it tonight.

I don't want to reinvent the wheel or conduct an exhaustive survey...once I
find one that works, I'm gonna stop looking!

Jeffery