Subject: [Leica] HELP WITH M6 TTL
From: saganicc at MSKCC.ORG (Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics)
Date: Mon May 17 07:57:23 2004

That my MP Kit's referring to and not only was I getting blank shots or the faintest of image, but there were two previous rolls which were consistently 2-3 stops over exposed.  I've also seen light bands of varying widths parallel to the shutter movement.  Dark bands are a result of the shutter breaking system slowing the curtain down more then it should.  I suspect lights bands are the opposite.  All in all seems like an adjustment issue.

Chris Saganich