Subject: [Leica] Re: PsAW
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun May 16 05:26:59 2004

B.D.:

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/BDCOLENPHOTOS/Sushi - LOVE that Noctilux!

Nice shot.  The white, out of focus highlights are distracting.  I would
either clone 'em out or burn 'em out.

I read through messages, open links, and continue reading while the pictures
open.  After I saw this, I went back to your message 'cos I thought I must
have the wrong link...I thought you had said Noctilux.  I expected to see
the razor-thin DOF that Rei uses so masterfully.

This is why I'm holding out for a full frame, reasonably priced digital.
Even at f2, the DOF is relatively huge for the small sensors.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: PsAW)