Subject: [Leica] Just a reminder: do check your FOM2 page for correct details
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat May 15 16:20:17 2004

G'day all again,

3 days of solid work has finally got me to the place I was hoping to be
3 years ago. There is now a comprehensive list of the photographers who
are working on the Family of Man 2 project, linked to their
biographies. Go and check it out and let me know if I need to make any
changes.

http://stmaarten.globat.com/%7eafirkin.com/NewSite/FOM2%20Folder/
fom2.htm

If you wish to add your portrait to the profile page let me know. If
you want to create a "better" page than the rather simple one I've put
up I will not be insulted. All you have to do is create the html page,
name it "your name.html" and I can replace the one I've made with your
one.

With 280 photographers now registered with the project, there is a lot
of room for error, SO PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENCE IF I'VE MADE A
MISTAKE. I'm happy to fix it and it was not done as a slight, merely as
a slip of the keyboard. So check your own details and get back to me if
we need to update your

e-Mail address
homepage
personal profile