Subject: [Leica] PsAW
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat May 15 16:06:09 2004

> Thanks, Alistair, Ted, etc....and I am feeling really guilty right now,
> because I assumed everyone would know I was being a sarcastic sob...I
> honest-to-god was NOT trying to trap anyone...<<<<<<<<<<<

OK OK yeah we believe you, right guys and gals? ;-) ;-) ;-)

However, to make this an apology with class you have to get down on yer
right knee and say 3 -"Hail Leica's" to the East in the direction of Solms!
And say 3, "I'll never suck them all in like that again!" And keep from
wiping the tears from your eyes as you crack up laughing because you sucked
us in so badly!!!

However do please keep in mind a very important factor.... none of us are
mad. Not our style. But be fair warned we are the meanest collection of
mothers at getting "EVEN!" ;-)

Do you know why you have to say the last one? Cause now any time you post a
wild eyed existing available light shot you'll know we'll be onto you AND
WAITING TO GET EVEN "BIG TIME!"

ted

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Just a reminder: do check your FOM2 page for correct details)