Subject: [Leica] sorta OT: buying external scsi harddrive online
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat May 15 09:00:08 2004

I spend about $5K per year on this stuff for my
work.  I use CDW; they are reliable, not sure about
cheap (cheapest anyway). Just a data point to consider.
I would be interested to hear what others have to say.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from leowesson at charter.net (leo wesson) ([Leica] sorta OT: buying external scsi harddrive online)