Subject: [Leica] HC-B print prices
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Wed May 12 12:57:56 2004

bill h wrote:
> Those who still use their darkrooms, please raise your hands.

I am developing film (B&W and E6) with a Jobo CPP-2.
I have been using a public darkroom for the occasional
print, and one in a while think about setting up a
darkroom at home with an enlarger and Jobo drums.
I am not sure if I would do enough to make it worthwhile
though.  So I will undoubtedly stick with Jobo film
processing, scanning and digital printing for now.

- Phong