Subject: [Leica] 90 f2 Summicron Apo Asph Focus Mount action
From: eleitzwetzlar at cswebmail.com (eleitzwetzlar@cswebmail.com)
Date: Sat May 15 00:50:57 2004

I just bought this lens new with passport. The focusing action, while not really
stiff, is just not as easy as expected. Is that typical of these lenses?

My standard of comparison may be unfair -- the 90 f4 Elmar 3 element -- which has
the finest focusing action I have ever encountered and has never been serviced in
40 years.

Does Leica do a lubrication of these within the three years if requested?

thanks, Harry

The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!
 250 FREE hours! Sign-on Now!