Subject: [Leica] Post Script: Faked photos
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul Hardy Carter)
Date: Fri May 14 11:10:40 2004

Further to our recent discussions about "faked" pictures, I thought the following news item might be of interest.

The editor of the UK paper I mentioned, the Daily Mirror, has just resigned. The paper now admits the pictures of British troops abusing an Iraqi prisoner were faked, and were in fact taken in England.

The editors name is Piers Morgan. He's been involved in numerous contentious stories in the past. Good riddance, I say.

P.