Subject: [Leica] Focotar 40mm and Leitz Focomat V35
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri May 14 06:20:49 2004

The AF Leica enlargers have a calibration procedure you can run through
if need be. The lenses are made to exact focal lengths as it has to
match the enlarger's focusing cam. I think there were two cams
available for the V35: one for the 40/2.8 focotar and one for the 50
focotar. Possibly also one for another lens as well.

John Collier