Subject: [Leica] Focotar 40mm and Leitz Focomat V35
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri May 14 02:56:40 2004

Neil,

We had a discussion about this about 18 months ago if you want to check
the archives (don't look in the present volume, but rather the earlier
volumes).

The way I remember ... the LUG was divided (NO!!????) on the topic. I have
a V35 and a Focotar. I don't see anything funny on it that would suggest a
customization. Probably something you can do yourself. There are some set
screws and you can adjust the post (depending on your easel).

Nice stuff.

Daniel