Subject: [Leica] Digital contacs :-(
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed May 12 17:52:41 2004

There is a contact sheet function in PS - I believe it's in the File
menu under Automate..Go to file, automate, select Contact Sheet,  and
follow the steps - decide  on page size, number of columns and rows, how
you want them labled, then select the folder and BINGO -you have files
that are contact sheets - push print and away you go. :-)