Subject: [Leica] Who Still Has a Darkroom?
From: rhc3vt at hotmail.com (Richard Coutant)
Date: Wed May 12 17:15:15 2004

If I move a few piles of boxes out of the way - bicycle parts, books,old
papers - I can just see the old Omega DII in the back of the closet here.
I've lived on the second floor of this leaning Victorian in Brattleboro
since 2001 - my divorce from EW3 was final on 9/11 - and I've finally
admitted that I'll probably never have a place to set it all up again, at
least not anytime soon.  So I'm shopping for a new computer that will run a
scanner/printer outfit.  But it's still a bit sad.  I share your feelings,
but I'm also intrigued by the new possibilities.  We march onward.

Richard