Subject: [Leica] Re: The "demise" of xyz camera
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon May 10 12:41:15 2004

But the discussion is about cameras - not about copiers Bob. The fact
that Kyocera is doing well overall has nothing to do with the discussion
of the "demise" of the camera business. Or am I missing something here
and is Kyocera planning to indefinitely carry it's "Contax" cameras
because it feels such emotional attachment to the German brand?