Subject: [Leica] "Che Guevara" booklet PDF
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul Hardy Carter)
Date: Mon May 10 11:00:35 2004

Good question. How about "Most widely seen" or "Most recognised"?

In terms of reproduction as a complete image (let's face it, the Che pic is almost always seen as a silhouette) how about Doisneau's "Kiss at the Hotel de Ville"?

P.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] "Che Guevara" booklet PDF)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] "Che Guevara" booklet PDF)