Subject: [Leica] "Che Guevara" booklet PDF
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul Hardy Carter)
Date: Mon May 10 10:44:45 2004

Because, as Sonny mentioned, Che is on the cover. There's a little collection of famous images made with our favourite camera in the book, including Capa's "Falling Soldier", Eddie Adam's Siagon Chief of Police shooting a suspect, Cartier-Bresson's picnic by the Marne, Khaldei's Soviet flag over the Reichstag and, of course, Korda's "Che".

This must be the most famous photograph of all time, I should think. Certainly the most reproduced. What are the competitors? Armstrong's pic of Buzz Aldrin standing on the moon must be close...

P.

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] "Che Guevara" booklet PDF)
Reply from jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon) ([Leica] "Che Guevara" booklet PDF)
Message from paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul Hardy Carter) ([Leica] "Che Guevara" booklet PDF)