Subject: [Leica] Leica Mothers
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon May 10 10:50:59 2004

At 01:05 PM 5/9/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Now Tina is the "nap time" for you or the grandkids? ;-)
>ted

It was definitely nap time for me!  Half of the crew left last night and I
still haven't recovered.  Two more are leaving this afternoon and I may get
around to everything I should have done all week-end!  It was fun,
though.  My son is taking one of my M6's back to Charleston with him.  His
M4 needs to be sent in to be repaired and he really misses his camera.
(Leica content!)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com