Subject: [Leica] Leica-sighting in Chicago
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri May 7 21:42:49 2004

Phil,

I have determined that a LTM Leica for some reason has incredible sex
appeal to young(ish) women. I used to have a IIIf, and some of my wife's
friends, including one particularly stunning woman, always went gaga
over it.

In the end I sold it, not because (or despite) of the above, but because
I found it too fiddly in use.

Nathan