Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 170
From: fmaturana at euskalnet.net (Felix Lopez de Maturana)
Date: Fri May 7 13:33:02 2004

> See the smiley Felix? It's a joke. There is a lot of good Nikon glass. I
> think on average the Leica glass is better, but it also costs a hell of
> a lot more. I have always been a fan of Nikon bodies and I have actually
> been thinking about getting a F2 or F3 because I need a good, fast
> lightweight 180. Any suggestions?
>
> Feli

Thanks Feli, I need revamping my humor sense, irony and kidding strategy!
The 180mm f2.8 AIS is an excellent lens very compact and very sharp. With a
Nikon F3 is a light, comfortable and effective combo. New lenses have ED but
I believe old ones were too extreme dispersion glass.Today this combo is
secon hand or E*** really cheap.

Regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 170)