Subject: [Leica] So beautiful that.....
From: kitmc at acmefoto.com (Kit McChesney)
Date: Fri May 7 11:52:24 2004

Ted--

Oh, I'm a very modern woman, not to worry about that! ;-)

I see you were able to "get away" with sleeping with your Leica under the
guise of protecting her from the cold, high up in the Arctic, eh? That's a
pretty sweet little arrangement! Just put her in your sleeping bag with you
and don't tell anyone!

Kit (kitmc@acmefoto.com)