Subject: [Leica] Kodak BW400CN
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Fri May 7 05:01:59 2004

I don't use C-41 B&W, but I don't think Tri-X shows up as one of the
film choices either.  I just set for "Generic" film type and save as 8
bit grey scale.  I do think I indicate that film type is B&W, but if you
use one of the films that has a orange mask then maybe you have to
indicate color film but save as grey scale.  I set color to "white
balance" for almost all films.

Mike D