Subject: [Leica] C8080
From: bdcolen at (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu May 6 11:57:37 2004

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of
Joseph Codispoti
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 2:38 PM
To: 'Leica Users Group'
Subject: RE: [Leica] C8080

-----Original Message-----

Believe it or not, it was 1/6th - I was shooting through banister
spindles, so I probably steadied myself with those - I used to be one of
those 1/2 guys with my Ms, but believe me, no longer....I do find,
however, that it's possible to hold some of the digitals at pretty low
shutter speeds.....

A long time ago I met a flamboyant LA photographer by the name of Carrol
who claimed hand-held shots of 1sec. duration. When I challenged him to
"show me" he rested the camera on a banister, held it tight in his hands
and pressed the shutter button; "see" he said, "hand held".

The current issue of PC Magazine rates the C8080 superior to its
competitor, the Canon PowerShot Pro 1.