Subject: [Leica] PAW: Adam's Week 18
From: abridge at dcn.org (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed May 5 16:55:35 2004

Taken in my yard at our place in Arizona:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004PAW/Wk18-FlowerAndThorns.jpg>

When I saw it I thought of this from Thomas Moore:

    And the heart that is soonest awake to the flowers
    ??Is always the first to be touch?d by the thorns.

    from: "Oh think not my Spirits are always as light"

Leica R8, E100VS, 100mm APO, handheld, stopped to about f/8.

The flower is quite fleshy and lacks the translucence of more traditional flower
petals.

Thoughts most welcome.

Adam Bridge