Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting in Chicago
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue May 4 17:10:09 2004

> Could it be that this leicaphile reads this list? If so - let me know.

I've often wondered what fraction of actual users of Leicas are on the LUG and the MUG. Most of the Leicas ever sold are in display cases or storage boxes. Some smallish number of people use them to take pictures. There are about 1000 people on the LUG. I have no idea how big the MUG is, nor how much overlap there is with the LUG. Does that represent 1% of Leica photographers? 0.01%? 10%  It would be hard to find out, I guess.

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Leica sighting in Chicago)
Reply from leowesson at charter.net (leo wesson) ([Leica] Leica sighting in Chicago)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica sighting in Chicago)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man) ([Leica] Leica sighting in Chicago)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Leica sighting in Chicago)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Leica sighting in Chicago)