Subject: [Leica] Re: 1964 Leica prices
From: bdcolen at (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon May 3 11:54:42 2004

Thank God. ;-)

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of
Marc James Small
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 2:21 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 1964 Leica prices

At 01:13 PM 5/3/04 -0400, Buzz Hausner wrote:
>With all deference to our friend Sal, who has had an admirable career
>as a photographer, why do all of you folks have these ancient Leica
>price lists near to hand?  I have a friend who collects old menus, is
>it something like that?

I never pass up an opportunity to acquire older Leitz/Leica literature.
On some future date, I will actually be able to produce a complete
catalogue of VISOFLEX/PLOOT adapters and gear, from 1936 to 1984.  I am
around 2/3 of the way through this now.  And it will be indexed by all
three of the Leitz catalogue systems:  the letter system, the Prewar
number system, and the Postwar number system, as well.

I do have a gap in my Leitz catalogues from 1962 to 1966, or I would
have contributed to this thread earlier.

Marc  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from msmall at (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Re: 1964 Leica prices)