Subject: [Leica] Leica CL or Konica Hexar AF?
From: melnyk at msu.edu (Steven A. Melnyk)
Date: Sun May 2 12:19:52 2004

I have not used the Konica but I did use the Leica CL on my recent
business trip to Prague.  Here is a 30 year old plus camera that took
great pictures.  I used it with the 40/f2 lens and was totally
impressed.  It is too bad that Leica gave up on the idea of the
mini-RF.  I would have really loved a mini M7.

Definitely a camera to get -- at the right price.