Subject: [Leica] PAW 18 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat May 1 13:20:07 2004

The First of May has been tainted by ... certain preoccupations in the
past in North America. Here it's workers' day. A day of celebration,
mostly for the older. The older who knew harder times, who more or less
lived under serfdom (as late as the 40'ies), banded together and in the
name of solidarity and social justice and dignity created a better society
for their children ... who could care less.

But they proudly sing: The Internationale

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/18.html

At the same time, it's a day when you know you will meet people on the
street and the threshold of shyness, Scandinavian reserve, can be
overcome. If you're lonely, you'll find someone to converse with:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/18alt1.html

Yes, I took a lot of digital stuff too and I saw 1 (counted them) Leica,
with the new 90mm Elmar (you could tell, it looked stupid). I had mine (I
didn't count it) and used it, but didn't get anything decent. It helps to
have these around the anarchists though. No intelligent police spy would
use such silly contraptions.

Daniel
Lindome Sweden, Oslo Norway

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] PAW 18 dlridings)