Subject: [Leica] Ideal Wedding Kit?
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo wesson)
Date: Sat May 1 09:45:25 2004

I shoot weddings with an M and 28/35/50 90 lenses and unfortunately a
flash when needed.  I shoot color c41/400 and have a set of prints and
scans to cd made for the couple.  I always have the bride make a list
of the photos she wants.  I look at the list and then tell the bride to
give the list to someone with a loud voice who knows everyone and can
act as a people wrangler.

Weddings are fun to shoot, enjoy!

Leo