Subject: [Leica] Coolscan 5000 now C-41 times
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Apr 29 19:56:52 2004

Mark, track down a lab in your area with a high speed C-41 machine.
Fuji made some that do a roll in 7.5 minutes dry to dry.  I have some
friends down the street that can hand me a roll within ten minutes of my
hitting the door: about three bucks.  Happy, happy, joy, joy.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com