Subject: [Leica] FS: Lens Adapters
From: LeicaNikon at earthlink.net (Stephen Gandy)
Date: Thu Apr 29 13:19:29 2004

all adapters allow infinity focusing, have no glass elements to degrade image,
work on manual with you controlling focus, shutter speed, and aperture.  Features
vary with the camera body, but most cameras allow you manual metering, or stop
down Aperture AE metering (even with flash), all prices plus shipping

Lens to Canon EOS Bodies

1) Contax/Yashica to EOS  $175, this adapter does not require a set screw as to
use as some adapters do
2) Nikon F to EOS $175, much better than the Novoflex adapter in my opinion, has a
light shield to keep stray light inside the film chamber from bouncing off the
chrome Nikon bayonet lugs  $175
3) Pentax 42 to EOS  $50
4) Olympus OM to EOS  $175
5) Leica R to EOS $175, much better than the Novoflex adapter in my opinion
6) Leica Visoflex lenses to EOS   $175
7) Leica R to Leica M  $125

8) Visoflex to Nikon F $175
9) Nikon F to Leica M $125

Olympus E-1 4/3 Adapters (not Olympus manufacture)

10) Leica R to 4/3  $225
11) Nikon F to 4/3  $225
12) Pentax 42 to 4/3 $225
13) Contax/Yashica to 4/3  $225
14) Pentax K to 4/3 $225

if you have questions,  please contact me off list.

Thanks,

Stephen Gandy

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] FS: Lens Adapters or, getting B.D. to use R glass)
Message from mlpowell at sbcglobal.net (Matthew Powell) ([Leica] Coolscan 5000 out of the box)